We love our pet dogs, and if we could take them anywhere with us, we would. But unfortunately, there are times and places where you just can’t take your beloved pet with you, most especially if it can’t control its bladder.
The solution? Vet’s Best Comfort Fit dog diapers for male dogs. Simply wrap it around your pet dog and voila, no more male marking on your car, on your bed, on your sofa, or at your friend’s home when you take your dog with you to a house party.
Let’s take a look at why Vet’s Best dog diapers is the ideal solution for your male dog.
What is Vet’s Best Dog Diapers?
Vet’s Best stands for Veterinarian’s Best, a leading brand that manufactures and distributes their own range of products that make pet owners’ lives comfortable by taking care of pet dogs’ needs.
These dog diapers are specifically made for the male canine anatomy, which ensures the most comfortable fit and flexibility, as well as effective wetness absorption.
These exact diapers come in small size, which is ideal for dogs with a body or waist circumference between 12″ to 18.” Before you choose the diaper size, it’s highly recommended that you take your dog’s measurements.
What are the Features?
1. Comfort Fit Feature
Vet’s Best’s Comfort Fit technology is specially designed for the male dog. It can be loosened or tightened at the waist, with adjustable holes for the legs so your dog can comfortably move around. There’s no need to worry that your dog might wiggle around or squeal in discomfort since the fit has been thoroughly researched and tested to provide utmost comfort.
2. No-Leak Position
The holes of the diaper are made of elastic material that ensures a secure fit and closure to guarantee zero leaks. The material features maximum absorbency as well, so there’s absolutely no need to worry about leakage whatsoever.
3. Wetness Indicator
The diaper features a wetness indicator that tells you when it’s full and that it’s about time to change the diapers.
4. Other Features
The diaper includes a tail hole, fur safe fasteners, and extra long wings for easy attachment.
Let’s talk about the advantages of using these diapers:
- Super Comfortable – Your dog can move around, run, sleep, and pretty much do anything when the diapers are wrapped around it. The elastic straps and holes provide ideal flexibility and comfort, and certainly fits any small male dog’s body.
- Leak-Proof – Super absorbent and secure, it’s a great solution for when traveling your dog in a car for several hours, or if your dog can’t control his bladder and it happens to sleep with you on the bed.
- Easy to Attach – Since the straps are elastic and the wings are long, putting it around your dog is fast and easy.
- Diapers are Too Small for Some Dogs – Although the measurements are actually provided, not everyone has access to a tape measure. If you happen to see this online or in a supermarket and buy it for your dog, it might not be the right size. It’s great for a Russel Terrier or a Shi Tzu but also ideal for other smaller dogs.
- Not Ideal for Hyperactive Dogs – When your dog is super sensitive or hyperactive, they won’t be as comfortable wearing it as other calmer dogs. You’d need to introduce it slowly and gradually for your dog to get used to it.
- Might Create Dependence – If you have your dog wear the diapers on a constant basis, they might get so used to it that they won’t be able to control their urine when they’re not wearing the diapers.
Who is It Good For?
The diapers are ideal for dogs who suffer from urinary incontinence or excitable urination. It’s great if you travel in your car or in any public transportation for long periods of time and not have to worry about cleaning after your dog.
The Bottom Line
You can’t always teach your dog to the right thing at all times. If they have problems with urination, then that’s a very big problem that will have your furniture, car, or home smelling nasty. Give your pet the gift of comfort and yourself the peace of mind and convenience that you deserve when you use Vet’s Best Comfort-Fit male dog diapers.