Owning a dog is a big responsibility – one that involves more than just feeding and grooming. Whether your dog stays inside the house or wanders outside, he is constantly exposed to different substances that could affect his health.
Instead of reducing his playtime by keeping him indoors, the best solution is to boost his immune system so that he is prepared to fight against all kinds of diseases that may come his way. You can easily save time and money on your dog’s health with Immunity and Liver Support Veg Capsules – strengthening your pet’s fight against threats on its health.
Manufactured by PetAlive, the leading makers of natural remedies for pets, it’s a top quality product with safe and effective ingredients that are both powerful and gentle at the same time.
What Are Immunity And Liver Support Capsules?
PetAlive’s best-selling product works exactly as its name suggests: it is an herbal supplement that radically boosts your pet’s immune system and improves liver functioning. Immunity and Liver Support boasts of being 100% natural because it is made up of a combination of four herbs – all of which are commonly recognized by health experts and veterinarians alike as having a direct impact on your pet’s overall health.
Pet owners worldwide have sworn on the product, making it the leading natural remedy for a depressed immune system and liver-related diseases. And it’s easy to see why. Here are a few of its features:
1. Keeps Your Dog’s Liver In Top Notch Shape
Every pet owner needs to know that a healthy liver is crucial to your dog’s health. The liver is one of the most important organs because it cleanses your pet’s body of harmful toxins, preventing them from entering the blood steam. It also aids in protein production and energy storage – two important body functions that keep your dog happy and energized. Immunity and Liver Support targets the liver specifically.
2. Contains 4 All-Natural Herbal Ingredients
- Dandelion – Contains a beneficial number of vitamins and minerals that improves both gall bladder and liver functions. It also has diuretic components that help reduce risks of high blood pressure
- Echinacea – It has anti-fungal and antibacterial components which work wonders for the immune system. It is also a recognized antibiotic that helps your dog combat a significant number of diseases.
- Ashwagandha – Increases hemoglobin levels and nourishes the blood. It speeds up your pet’s recovery after suffering from fever or other common illnesses.
- Milk Thistle – it contains silymarin, a flavonoid which fights against the harmful effects of frequent vaccinations and prescribed antibiotics. This has a direct impact on your pet’s liver, allowing it to function more effectively.
3. Placed in Capsules, Making it Easier To Administer to Pets
One of the main complaints of pet owners is that dogs do not take kindly to medicines, particularly those that are liquid-based. Because Immunity and Liver support is placed in capsules, it is easier for you to give it to your dog free from any hassle. It is specially designed to meet different preferences – it may be given whole or opened and mixed with your dog’s favorite treats.
- Radically boosts your pet’s immune system, making him less susceptible to common diseases
- Regularly cleanses the liver to drastically extend your pet’s life expectancy
- Aside from preventing diseases, it aids in quick recovery from any illness already acquired by your pet
- Keeps your pet happy and energetic throughout the day
- Aids in natural grooming and overall health
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing dogs
- Results are not easily seen unless it is used for a longer term. Because it is all-natural, this product promotes overall holistic balance and health support, not merely fast and instant results
- Best results are achieved only if accompanied by an improved diet.
Who Is It Good For?
Immunity and Liver Support works as both a preventive and recovery treatment, so it is ideal for all dogs, whether they are in perfect health or are already suffering from diseases like cancer. It is specially formulated to meet the health needs of your dog, whatever its size or breed of dog. The recommended doses for dogs under 20 lbs is capsule twice daily, while dogs over 20 lbs can be given an entire capsule twice daily.
The Bottom Line
Immunity and Liver Support is a great alternative to pharmaceutical drugs which have harmful effects on your dog’s body. It is a safe and natural way to improve the immune system to ensure that your best friend lives a long, happy, and healthy life.
What are the Ingredients?
Immunity & Liver Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Dandelion, Echinacea, Milk thistle, Rice powder.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. “The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations.” Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349.) Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D and C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. “Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content.” Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as a supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs. (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. “Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections.” Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003;145(5):223-231.)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. It is an effective anti-inflammatory and has excellent calming properties. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys. (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. “Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat.” Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. “Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727. ) It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at a cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver fctioning. (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316. ) This would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Immunity & Liver Support?
Capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences. Sprays may be administered orally or onto your pet’s food or a treat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Cats: 2-4 sprays twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-4 sprays twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6 sprays twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-12 sprays twice daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one capsule every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses, or administer six sprays every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
For added vitality support, it is recommended that Immunity & Liver Support be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Immunity & Liver Support capsules contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
One bottle of Immunity & Liver Support spray will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the size of your pet.